Total Costs Worksheet
Simply fill in the shaded cells from top to bottom to estimate your costs and payments for the purchase of your home. The numbers following the descriptions lead to detailed descriptions bellow.
- The Net Offer amount.
- Total amount financed
- Total Down Payment as a percent of the Net Offer amount.
- Estimated Closing Costs including Loan Origination, Escrow, Pre-paid Fees and Misc. Fees.
- Empire Realty's Rebate - $1,500
- 1st Mortgage as a percent of the Net Offer amount
- 2nd Mortgage as a percent of the Net Offer amount. The Down Payment, 1st and 2nd mortgage percentages must add up to 100%
- Home Owner Association dues if applicable
- Property Taxes - Based on tax rate for the property purchased
- Home Insurance as a percent of the Net Offer Amount
- Gross Monthly Payment before Tax Benefits are applied
- Tax Savings - Enter your incremental tax rate State and Federal combine
- Net Monthly Payment - Payment once tax benefits are applied
The fees, costs and proceeds are estimates, actual numbers will vary. There are no guarantees or warrantees associated with this tool.
* Interest is based on a 30Year Fixed Term loan.