ROBERT J. HUNTSINGER
E-Mail Address: robert@Empireteam.com
License Number 01198918
Broker/Realtor, GRI, SRES, e-Pro, Notary Public
Over seventeen (17) years experience in residential Real Estate in the Inland Empire and surrounding areas.
Specialties include, sales and marketing of residential and investment property, Seniorís issues, first time
buyers, downsizing, hardship, short sale and foreclosure.
Robert is the embodiment of personal and professional success, for his clients, his team and for his
local community. His tenacity and tireless devotion to the work that he loves, balanced with a genuine
concern to the needs of his clients makes Robert Huntsinger the logical choice for meeting all of your
real estate needs.
Training and Certification matters, click on the logos for more information
Frontline Seminars Short Sale and Foreclosure Refresher 2007
Graduate of Realty Institute (GRI) San Dimas 2005
- Completed 16 hours of advanced training focusing on Short Sales and Foreclosures and the Law,
Strategies and Options available to home sellers.
Graduate of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) e-Pro Certification 2003
- Completed 96 hours of advanced Real Estate training focusing on Residential Real Estate.
BS, Business Administration, Finance & Real Estate, California State University, Long Beach, CA 1993
- The e-PRO certification is NAR's training program to certify real estate professionals as Internet
Electrical Engineering, University of New Orleans, New Orleans, LA, 1980 - 1984
- I completed the required courses to receive a Bachelors degree in Finance and Real Estate.
During my studies I excelled in information systems and computer applications.
- Studied the required curriculum in the pursuit of an electrical engineering degree.
- Graduate Realty Institute, (GRI) 2005
- Management Certification Program, (SCE) 2004
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) 2004
- California Real Estate Brokers License, 2001
- California Public Notary, 1993
- California Real Estate Agent License, 1990
National Association of Realtors (NAR)
California Association of Realtors (CAR)
Toastmasters International Previous A-4 Area Governor