Net Proceeds Worksheet
Simply fill in the form fields from top to bottom to estimate your net proceeds from the sale of your home. The numbers following the descriptions lead to detailed descriptions below.
- Every home sold that will receive bank financing must have a clean Pest Inspection Report. The average home requires some pest damage repairs usually between $300-$800.
- These are the costs of for Escrow, Transfer Taxes, Title Insurance and other miscellaneous fees. 1.3% is slightly high, detailed fees can be provided.
- Sales commissions are for both the Listing and Selling agents.
- Sales Concessions can be just about anything, repairs or personal items like a refrigerator.
- Home Warrantees are desirable for both the Buyer and Seller, one year protection averages $400.
- I think this one is self explanatory.
- Include all liens on your home, 1st mortgages, 2nds and equity lines. Do not forget to include pre-payment penalties if any exist.
- The Net Offer Amount is what the Buyer is truly offing you for your home once the concessions are taken into account.
- This is where your see approximately home much money you will realize from the sale of your home. This number does not take into account tax implications, keep in mind that you may still be liable for taxes.
Savings compared to traditional 6% full cost real estate commissions.
The fees, costs and proceeds are estimates, actual numbers will vary. There are no guarantees or warrantees associated with this tool.